Is the price of the product most important?


Before I answer this question, I will show you one product from Aliexpress. Using the tool: https://www.aliprice.com/ I searched for the product: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33042346336.html and I received dozens of offers on AliExpress alone. See:


One platform (AliExpress), same product, different sellers, different prices, different order quantities. 716 products sold have an offer that is almost 3 times more expensive than the cheapest. It also has many more orders.

What does it mean? That price is one of many aspects related to sales. You can't block yourself on a high margin for fear that the customer will benefit from a cheaper offer. Why?

Among other things because buyers are generally lazy. They follow the rule - I like the product, the price is acceptable to me, I can trust this seller - I buy. Yes, there will be those who will add one more step to this process, which is looking for the cheapest offer. So if 20% of the buyers will be guided mainly by the price, then you still have 80% of those who are ready to buy from you.

The higher the margin, the fewer and fewer people who are ready to buy from you in the store, so you can't overdo it the other way. When I create the margin rule, I will explain it exactly. Now I wanted you to understand that you do not need to have the cheapest on the whole Internet to attract a buyer.

Is the price the most important then? No. This is one of the elements that make up the purchase decision. You can compensate your margin in many ways for the buyer, which I will discuss in more detail in the following lessons.

评论

此博客中的热门博文